Commonly asked questions
In 2021, effective digital marketing is all about connecting with your ideal customer online so that your business can flourish.
From sending perfectly-timed emails to crafting captivating Instagram stories, digital marketing covers SO much. Google Adwords, social media marketing, social media advertising, email marketing and every single website [including eCommerce] all fall under the exciting and ever-changing digital marketing umbrella.
Where do we start?! There are so many different types of digital marketing, including:
- SEO: Search engine optimisation helps you rank higher in search engine results – something your customers [and Google] will thank you for.
- Pay Per Click: PPC just means paid adverts on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.
- Websites: In 2021, your website is your billboard and shows customers what you’re all about. Hosted under your domain name, it contains pages with your business information or products that your customers can buy.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media channels are soooo important to ensure you build meaningful relationships with your customers. Social channels include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest [you may just need a couple of these, depending on your business].
- Content Marketing: This is how you guide your customers along an illuminated pathway to your amazing business. Content marketing includes blogs, opinion pieces, white page booklets, webinars, podcasts and infographics.
- Marketing Automation: This refers to [super sophisticated] software tools that allows you to automate customer communications, emails, SMS, social media content, digital marketing performance, tracking and reporting.
- Online PR: If you want to be seen as an expert in your space, building an online reputation is key. This can be done through online coverage via leading news publications, blogs, industry websites and influencer partnerships.
The short answer is 100% yes! With people spending more and more time online, if you want your business to succeed in 2021 [and beyond], digital marketing is where it’s at.
It’s not just about having a good looking website. You need that site to convey your messaging perfectly. Who are you? What do you represent? What problem are you solving?
You also need a strategy to drive customers to your site – no one visiting your site is like not having a website at all. How will you ensure your product or service reaches your target market?
Then, how will you stand out amongst hundreds [or thousands] of competitors? Why should your customers choose you?
Having a digital marketing presence is critical for business survival [and success] in 2021.
Absolutely! Effective, data-driven digital marketing does work for any business in any industry – but the approach should be tailored to perfection. No two companies have the exact same goals, budget, vision, customer or competitor, which is why it’s critical to have a completely customised digital marketing approach.
Like every service business, every digital marketing agency has their own style and values, so it’s important to do your research.
Investigate what clients they have worked with before. What do their online reviews say about them? What case studies do they have that are relevant to your business? Who is going to be managing your account?
At 3PM our assets are the people we employ and the outcomes we get for clients.
Our execution is our super power. All too often, business owners are sold a complete fairytale, then, when it comes to execution, all they get is a popped, deflated balloon.
Our innovative mindset ensures we’re always coming up with new ideas – using technology that keeps clients ahead of the game [and their competitors].
We have high standards. We stop at nothing to ensure our clients reach their business goals and dreams. Sounds simple, but it takes a lot of hard work, amazing talent and constantly refined processes to ensure we ALWAYS deliver on our promises.